LA Mediators

Mediators of Southern California

Dear LA Mediators

I hope the summer is treating you all well!  We are living in interesting times, and there are certainly many new opportunities for mediation and mediators!

Normally we take the Summer off.  But not this year!  We are convening in Santa Monica on August 12 to discuss deception.  This is a meeting you won't want to miss.  We have two presenters who have some very interesting views on the subject.  

One of our members, Darrell Forgey, and the Hon. Russell Bostrom, Ret., (both of whom are my colleagues at Judicate West) are the presenters at this meeting.  These two gentlemen are two of the busiest and most successful commercial mediators in town, having been named on multiple occasions by the Daily Journal as top 50 Neutrals in the State.  I am so pleased they are open to sharing their views on a controversial subject that always brings on a great discussion.

Our venue is the Santa Monica Library in the Main Community Meeting Room ( 2nd floor look for the signs) 601 Santa Monica Blvd, Santa Monica, CA 90401.  We will go from 6-9 p.m.  

I am hopeful that there will be plenty of room as this is a larger than normal space for our meetings (which as you know end up being packed).  No alcohol allowed in the library, so our usual guests of honor will have to be reserved for another time.

I will act as moderator and provocateur.  Everyone has a viewpoint on this subject, and I encourage everyone to get into the discussion.  I for one learn something new from the group at our meetings and am know  that I become a better mediator after our meetings.  I hope you do too!

I hope to see everyone at the meeting, and maybe we will have room for folks new to the group.  As usual, please RSVP to Kym so we can get an accurate count.

Your president for life

Bob

Views: 34

Reply to This

Badge

Loading…

Latest Activity

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

© 2017   Created by Kym Adams Director of CEDRS.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service